Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Uplo.ly!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Uploly's Website, located at https://uplo.ly/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Uplo.ly if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Italy. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Third Party Cookies: we are using Google Analytics to track views on the website
Unless otherwise stated, Uploly and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Uplo.ly. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Uplo.ly for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Uplo.ly
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Uplo.ly
- Redistribute content from Uplo.ly
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to upload files and share them in certain areas of the website. Uploly does not filter, edit, publish or review uploaded files prior to their presence on the website. Uploaded files do not reflect the views and opinions of Uploly,its agents and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Uploly shall not be liable for the uploaded files or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or sharing of and/or appearance of the files uploaded on this website.
Uploly reserves the right to monitor all files and to remove any files which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post files on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The files you upload do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The files do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The files will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Uploly a non-exclusive license to host any of your files in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We approve links from all of the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.